Drawing from Magnum’s vast archives, Mark Sealy of Autograph ABP will be researching and curating a special collection of photographs taken across the African continent from the 1950s onward,
beginning with South Africa. These new African Archives will act as a point of departure for considering how western photographers have historically represented Africa, the programme includes:
– A major exhibition series
– Events, master-classes & schools programme
– Workshops in collaboration with local African communities.
In partnership with the Rubis Mécénat Cultural Fund, the project will provide grants to emerging township photographers, who will be mentored by top Magnum photographers, including award-winning South African artist Mikhael Subotzky.
Each young photographer will receive ongoing instruction and developmental oversight as they make work responding to Dr. Sealy’s research into the Magnum archive.
Partnership opportunities are bespoke to sponsors business requirements and can include:
– Naming rights – African Archives supported in association with (your company name)
– PR Campaign – telling your story, articulating the partnership
– Magnum photographic commission
– Employee & client engagement programme
– Masterclasses & workshops delivered at your offices
– Access to visual content from the Magnum archives
– Prominent visibility on marketing materials, including the book
– Opportunity to support South African businesses and emerging local talent
Magnum Photos Live Lab
The Magnum LiveLab is a multiple photographer residency program, producing work in direct response to the location and community in which it is situated.
Over the course of two weeks, three Magnum photographers, along with a curator, work in an experimental ‘lab’, to produce a new body of work about, for and with local communities, followed by pop-up exhibition.
Magnum Photos partners in each location with a prestigious cultural institution, which both provides a legacy location for some of the new work produced.
The Magnum Live Lab provides brands and companies with a unique way to meet both community-based social responsibility aims, contribute to an important historic record of a city and align with world-renown cultural institutions.
Example partnership rights include:
– Brand exposure on venue, marketing and communication collateral
– Photographic assets
– Digital visibility to 5 million people
– Print portfolio donated to institutions in your company name
– VIP hospitality packages with Magnum photographers
Magnum Talent Programme
Drawing on years of expertise in educational programming and Magnum’s commitment to help develop diverse voices within the global photographic community, Magnum Photos has developed a unique Talent Programme that includes:
– The creation of new visual narratives by a group of outstanding photographic practitioners mentored by Magnum Photographers over a 6 month period
– Professional practice training for participants, including access to Magnum’s international network of industry experts (editors, curators, book publishers etc) and Magnum staff
– Access to explore, reimagine and respond to the Magnum Photos Archive
– Cultural placemaking and engagement through the presentation of the work in the local community (Projections, outdoor exhibitions, talks programme, events etc)
– Unmatched international exposure for participants work via Magnum’s digital properties (website, social media, digital marketing)
– Option for Magnum Photographer commissions alongside talent programme
– Committed to developing the next generation of visual storytellers
– Activities offer practical, technical and theoretical advice to help participants develop their own visual language and the skills required to compete in photography’s ever-changing marketplace.
Since the 1950s, Pitti Immagine has been instrumental in the renaissance of the Italian fashion industry. Italian fashion, textiles and accessories are now a global success story, generating €88 billion annually. Pitti Immagine’s portfolio of fairs attracts leading international brands and nearly 500,000 buyers, exhibitors and visitors to Florence each year. Pitti Uomo is the flagship fair in the Pitti Immagine portfolio and is now the world’s leading menswear show.
Fondazione Pitti Discovery is a not-for-profit organization exploring the ever-changing relationship between fashion, art and architecture.
The Fondazione’s ongoing work developing innovative ideas, identifying trends and facilitating projects has led to valuable partnerships with organisations such as Venice Biennale, MoMa PS1, Palais Galliera and Galleria degli Uffizi.
The unique relationship between Pitti Uomo and the Fondazione offers sponsors exciting opportunities to reach a much wider audience than is usually the case with a stand-alone trade fair.
Partnering with Pitti Uomo and the Fondazione offers your brand the opportunity to connect with fashion industry leaders, designers, international brands and cultural audiences
PSTA – Outreach
The Prince's Foundation School of Traditional Arts
HRH The Prince of Wales founded the Prince’s School of Traditional Arts in 2004. Centered in Shoreditch, East London, it champions understanding of the roots of the world’s great cultures and art forms and is now recognised worldwide as a leader in this field.
The Harmony Schools Programme is a novel approach to learning directly inspired by the order of nature. Harmony projects place exploration of the natural world at the heart of the specially devised curriculum, creating opportunities for students and teachers to make inspiring links across mathematics, geography, history, science and arts.
The impact in young people is awakening their curiosity and critical thinking and encouraging collaboration for shared success.
Partnering with the Prince’s School is a guarantee of excellence and an opportunity to participate in building bridges between communities and
Global Heritage Fund
Global Heritage Fund
The GHF, is changing the face of world heritage preservation to become a tool for human development and understanding between cultures. As a young organisation the GHF have embraced technology to support conservation as a force for good and are in the front line of international efforts to save our vanishing heritage.
The GHF purpose is the restoration of iconic world heritage sites at risk in the developing regions of the world. GHF aims to improve the condition and economic value of these sites, enabling the communities around them to prosper.
To achieve this the GHF raise the funds and then partner with local people, communities, organisations, and governments to both preserve the cultural heritage of the past, and ensure that it becomes a continuing and beneficial part of people’s lives.
The GHF offer partners the opportunity to benefit from association with a respected international brand whose focus is the conservation of heritage and community regeneration in projects across; China, Greece, India, Nepal, Morocco and Turkey.
The GHF have a distinctive mission that can support your brand across a number of channels. By supporting the GHF you can align your brand with:
– Supporting GHF to save iconic places and builds
– Working with communities, developing sustainable projects
– Job creation and empowerment
– Association with GHF’s influential patrons and donors
Pompeii-Insight is the world’s first fully immersive exploration of Pompeii and brings together academics, curators of the historic site and leading creative interactive designers to create an extraordinary multi-sensory experience. The exhibition is both educational and entertaining, appealing strongly to young people.
Pompeii-Insight has been designed as the contemporary exploration of the impact Pompeii has had on countless generations of our greatest artists and thinkers who visited and reflected on the unique legacy of Pompeii and reignited a passion to re-interpret the classical world.
Pompeii-Insight uses the most advanced technologies and interactive tools to enhance the learning and enjoyment of one of the world’s most important historical sites.
Visitors will be transported through a multidisciplinary journey across three rooms, unveiling ancient archives through contemporary technology.
Associate with a UNESCO World Heritage site and 2.6 million visitors annually.
An international presence for your brand as Pompeii insight tours the globe.
Drive visitors to your brand through Pompeii Insight’s social media channels and digital strategy.
Develop promotional opportunities for your brand via the Pompeii Insight mobile App
Associate your brand with suporting the most forward thinking exhibitions which use the most advanced state-of the-art technologies and interactive tools.